Business & Learning Audio/Video Conferencing
Connect, Collaborate, Inform: Expand Your Reach Without Travel
Are you making the most of your resources?
Travel is expensive, sometimes prohibitive, and ties up valuable resources like time, money and talent. Video conferencing for Business and Learning breaks down these barriers and expands collaboration and productivity for you and your workforce, clients and students without the need for travel.
In addition to the significant time and cost savings video conferencing benefits corporations, small business, healthcare organizations, correctional facilities, educational institutions, and government by allowing:
- Interactive communication between up to four locations
- Real-time visual contact between the instructor and students
- Enhanced operational efficiencies
- Improved retention of top talent
- Expanded reach clients, students, team members globally without travel costs
- Faster decision-making process
- Expanded training and business opportunities
- Connect to specialists and experts
VIDEO CONFERENCING FOR A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE
Video conferencing is recognized in corporate strategies as an important measure toward environmental sustainability. Challenged by the demands of frequent business travel, your employees can find relief with video conferencing and still maintain professional connections. They can improve their work-life balance significantly while increasing productivity and collaboration. In return, your business benefits from greater productivity and enhanced job satisfaction.
In addition, interactive videoconferencing can be an effective training and instructional tool for the distance educator with minimal business or life disruption. Also, it allows for access to remote learning centers, live training sessions (medical procedures, product demonstrations, conferences) and previously unavailable course curriculum.
Contact us to learn more about our proven solutions for Business & Learning.
Current Trends in Business & Learning Video Conferencing
- 'Business Video Conferencing,' Richard Alveranga, Video Conferencing Guide (2012)
- 'Distance Learning,' Richard Alveranga, Video Conferencing Guide (2012)
- 'The Great Help of Training Your Employees on Video Conferencing,' FOSLN, Bennett, (2011)
- 'Video conferencing is changing the way workers connect (Part 1),' Edna Kumar, The Social Workforce (2011)
- 'Video conferencing is changing the way workers connect (Part 2),' Edna Kumar, The Social Workforce (2011)
- 'Benefits of Videoconferencing to Students,' LearningMadeEasy.com blog, ClassOnTheWeb.com (2011)
- '5 Ways Classrooms Can Use Video Conferencing,' Adora Svitak, Mashable Tech, Mashable.com (2010)