What Is MediaLink?
MediaLink is a bi-directional audio/video server that allows you to utilize an existing or new speaker, microphone, and camera that can be easily connected to industry standard I/O connectors. The server is built around ProConnections' state-of-the-art audio/video technology and provides easy integration as part of a video conferencing or telemedicine system. Each MediaLink server is supplied with intuitive operator user interface software providing crystal-clear video, camera pan/tilt/zoom conrol and echo-free audio.
From active Intensive Care Units (ICU) to the conference room, MediaLink makes it easy for you and your conference participants to hear and be heard.
Powerful Audio/Video Server for your Conferencing or Telemedicine System
Delivering optimal H.264 video quality at 30 fps, with outstanding data transfer rates from 360 Kbps to 2 Mbps, the MediaLink server connects to your network at your host facility using advanced video streaming technology. In a custom configuration based on your specific requirements, each applicable room is outfitted with speakers, monitor, microphone and pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras as needed. The MediaLink server allows for the highest quality audio and video communications over your network both internally and externally, connecting you with up to four remote users simultaneously.
ProConnections makes MediaLink an affordable high quality audio/video server for your conferencing or telemedicine system by effectively managing costs on our end so we can pass the savings on to you.
- Highest quality video and audio
- Easy to use
- Fully configurable
- Easy intregration into your network
- Up to 4 remote connections simultaneously
- Greater security over PC-based systems
- Single IP at single port location
- Easy set-up with integrated cabling and server-powered peripherals
- Adaptable to your enviroment
Contact us to learn more about the MediaLink.
Who Uses It
MediaLink offers users the highest quality audio and video for:
- Long-Term Care Facilities - Emergencies, 'Treat or Transport,' Patient Rooms
- Hospitals - Emergency Rooms, ICUs, Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, Conference Rooms
ProConnections designs and engineers advanced communication technology solutions customized to your exacting needs.
- VGA resolution video channel
- 16 KHz high quality voice channel
Supported Video Resolutions:
- 4CIF: 30, 20, 15, 10 FPS
- CIF: 30, 20, 15, 10 FPS
- QCIF: 30, 20, 15, 10 FPS
- CODEC: Proprietary H.264
- RJ45 LAN
- RCA connector for instrument video
- 2.5mm jack for audio output
- XLR jack for microphone input
- 9-pin serial connector for camera control and video (connects to Sony camera)
- UL 60601 certified
- RJ45 LAN connection
- 100 BASE-T wired
- Fully adjustable (tunable) acoustic processing system providing for:
- Automatic gain control
- Dynamic noise reduction
- Adaptive echo cancellation
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Operating humidity: 10 to 85% R.H. non-condensing
- Non-Operating temperature: -40 to 70° C
- Non-Operating humidity: 10 to 90% R.H. non-condensing