What Is ProMCS-1000?
The ProMCS-1000 is an innovative, interactive communications system based on audio/video conferencing technology that allows for secure communications over the Internet. Its mobility, affordability and ease of use improve operational efficiencies, allow for a faster decision-making cycle and can help enhance productivity at your facility.
Flexible Audio/Video Conferencing Solution
The ProMCS-1000 offers flexible appliance to PC communications over the internet. Simply by downloading the intuitive, easy-to-use ProMCS software onto their PC, your remote team members, up to four simultaneously, can communicate over the internet via high quality video and audio.
Equipped with a powerful pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera with 18:1 zoom ratio, maximum range is possible - from wide angle room view to macro close-up. The included software allows one of the remote users to control the camera using their computer.
A flexible, easy-to-set-up solution, the ProMCS-1000 is adaptable to your space as a table top stand, wall mount, or optional mobile cart solution.
- Facilitate quick and easy access to specialists, colleagues, clients with a global workforce and customer base
- Administer meetings without the expense and inefficiencies of travel
- Expedite your decision-making cycles
- Enhance operational efficiencies, reduce costs
- Provide continuing education and training
- Expand your organizational capabilities
Contact us to learn more about the ProMCS-1000.
ProConnections makes the ProMCS-1000 affordable by effectively managing costs on our end so we can pass the savings on to you.
- VGA resolution video channel
- 16 KHz High quality voice channel
- Integrated 19" LCD panel
Supported Video Resolutions:
- 4CIF: 30, 20, 15, 10 FPS
- CIF: 30, 20, 15, 10 FPS
- QCIF: 30, 20, 15, 10 FPS
- CODEC: Proprietary H.264
- Integrated PTZ camera with 18 to 1 optical zoom
- Advanced point and click camera steering
- High quality image capture
- Fully adjustable (tunable) acoustic processing system providing for:
- Automatic gain control
- Dynamic noise reduction
- Adaptive echo cancellation
Care Giver Signaling:
- Dry contact switch
- Audio feedback
- Posted to arbitrary network server
- RJ45 LAN connection
- 100 Base-T wired
- Length: 23"
- Width: 16"
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- UL 60601 certified
- Central on/off switch with lit indicator
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Operating humidity: 10 to 85% R.H. non-condensing
- Non-Operating temperature: -40 to 70° C
- Non-Operating humidity: 10 to 90% R.H. non-condensing