What Is ProMCS-2000?
Building on the capabilities of our ProMCS-1000, the ProMCS-2000 offers an affordable option for healthcare providers to quickly detect medical issues and provide treatment, help reduce hospital readmissions and gain access to specialists over the internet from anywhere in the world. The ProMCS-2000 is a single appliance-to-PC application that communicates via the internet and allows the physician to remotely control the pan/tilt/18-to-1 zoom camera using operator friendly software. This device is outfitted with connectors for peripheral audio and video capture, such as a video otoscope, wound camera and electronic stethoscope to provide the offsite physician with more accurate diagnosis and treatment options.
Available as wall-mount, table top stand, or optional mobile cart solution, the ProMCS-2000 easily adapts to a wide variety of healthcare environments.
A Powerful Telemedicine Audio/Video Consultation Solution
- Highest quality video and audio consultations
- Improve quality of care
- Reduce stress to the patient
- Timely access to the patient by a remote specialist or off-site physician
- More accurate diagnosis and quicker treatment
- Rural access to healthcare
- Reduce costly transfers
- Customizable to suit your telemedicine needs
- Enhance operational efficiencies, reduce costs
- Increase physician coverage to prevent emergencies and decrease unnecessary rehospitalizations
Flexible, affordable and user-friendly, the ProMCS-2000 offers you many great features to help you achieve the efficiencies and cost savings important to you and your team.
Adaptable to your space, you can choose between table top stand, wall mount, or optional mobile cart solution. Each system is equipped with high quality audio and video, including a remote-controllable PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) camera featuring a powerful 18:1 zoom that can capture high resolution diagnostic images, even at very close range.
Remote physicians appreciate the easy accessibility to the system through their own computer, giving them the flexibility to manage their time without having to factor in travel. The user-friendly software is intuitive and easy for them to download onto a PC. The ProMCS-2000 provides the doctor the capability to control the camera's tracking and zoom features for precise diagnostic viewing. Stepping out beyond consultation to treatment, the system offers peripheral support for use with a stethoscope, video otoscope, and wound camera. Sounds and images can be captured by your health care professional at your host facility and easily shared with the remote specialist, who can also store this information on his/her own computer for comparison at a later date.
The ProMCS-2000 gives you the power to effectively assess your patient with the help of remote specialists. No longer constrained by the inherent limitations of a phone consultation with a specialist, doctors using the ProMCS-2000 can ensure the patient receives a better quality of care.
Contact us to learn more about the ProMCS-2000.
Who Uses It
For more demanding communications and telemedicine applications, the ProMCS-2000 is appropriate for:
Expert engineering and design makes the ProMCS-2000 the sensible, affordable choice for improved patient care and efficiencies.
- VGA resolution video channel
- 16 KHz High quality voice channel
- Integrated 19" LCD Panel
Secondary instrumentation solution:
- VGA resolution video channel
- 16 KHz high quality audio channel
Supported Video Resolutions:
- 4CIF 30, 20, 15, 10 FPS
- CIF 30, 20, 15, 10 FPS
- QCIF 30, 20, 15, 10 FPS
- CODEC: Proprietary H.264
- Integrated PTZ Camera with 18 to 1 optical zoom
- Advanced point and click camera steering
- Picture in picture instrument camera image
- High quality image capture
- Fully adjustable (Tunable) acoustic processing system providing for:
- Automatic gain control
- Dynamic Noise reduction
- Adaptive Echo cancellation
Care Giver Signaling:
- Dry contact switch
- Audio Feedback
- Posted to arbitrary network server
- RJ45 LAN Connection;
- 100 Base T wired
- Integrated modem/Antenna’s
- 802.11 B, G, N wireless
- Wireless range 750 Feet
- Best suited for 4G Technology
- Integrated slots for third party modems
- Length: 20"
- Width: 16"
- Weight: 17 Lbs.
- RCA Video instrument connector (Video Otoscope/Wound Camera/Mini Audio connector (Electronic Stethoscope))
- RJ45 LAN - RJ11 for patient call switch
- RCA connector for Instrument Video
- 3.5MM jack for instrument audio
- UL 60601 certified
- Central on/off switch with lit indicator