Industrial Video Conferencing
Productivity and Savings
Are You Wasting Valuable Time and Resources?
Challenged by the demands of large facilities, off-shore operations, international expansion and time-consuming travel time to clients or business associates at multiple locations, setting up meetings can be difficult. Critical time is lost. Productivity interrupted.
Proven operational efficiencies provided by video conference can help you increase productivity, reduce costs, support your environmental sustainability strategy and improve the processes that affect your bottom line.
- Accelerate Time-to-Market
- More Effective Supply Chain Management
- Increase Client Contact/Retention
- Remote Equipment Diagnostics
- Enhanced Internal Communication
- Improved Decision Making Ability
- Global Sales Training
- Prospective Employee Interviews
Video Conferencing for a Sustainable Future In an effort to demonstrate corporate responsibility and reduce carbon emissions, video conferencing has become a principle measure within corporate strategies toward environmental sustainability. To name a few, companies like Quadpack, Lockheed Martin, Toshiba, Unicorr, Sony, SMC Packaging, and Dyson, which has reported a cut in air travel by 75% within two years,1 are minimizing travel through the support of telecommuting and video conferencing operations.
Contact us to learn more about our proven solutions for Industrial facilities.
Current Trends in Industrial Video Conferencing
- 'Environmental Engineering, Greener Transport,' Dyson.com (2011)
- 'SMC Technology Center Up and Running,' SMC Packaging Group (2011)
- 'Operational Energy Efficiency,' Philips (2011)
- 'Getting Innovation Down To A Science,' Lindsey Coblentz, Associate Editor, FoodManufacturing.com (2011)
- 'Telemedicine for maintaining health of oil rig workers is explored in Telemedicine and e-Health,' Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. / Genetic Engineering News (2010)
1 'Environmental Engineering, Greener Transport,' Dyson.com