ProMCS™-Sentinel Monitoring Solution
Observe High Risk Patients Effectively
What is ProMCS-Sentinel?
The ProMCS-Sentinel is ProConnections’ Monitoring solution that provides the ability to observe high risk patients remotely in a wide range of lighting conditions. Sentinel is best positioned as a watch-only solution, used where continuous viewing of remote patient behavior is paramount. Two large infra-red LED arrays illuminate even the darkest rooms letting remote practitioners keep track of patients at all times. The integrated microphone and speaker provide bi-directional audio communication between room and a Microsoft Windows-based central monitoring station.
Stay connected with up to 16 ProMCS-Sentinel units via the ProView Multiview application. View video from up to 16 Sentinels in a matrix display or zoom in to isolate video from a single unit. Trigger audio distraction alarms to give onsite personnel time to respond in person. Control the pan-tilt-zoom of each camera to ensure remote clinicians get the view they need.
Built utilizing ProConnections’ MediaLink IV state of the art technology platform, The ProMCS-Sentinel is available with room-mount options or for use on a mobile cart.
- Highest quality audio and video.
- Supports both standard definition and high definition video.
- Infrared LED arrays provide illumination when room lighting is low.
- Operates in either wired or wireless environments.
- Easy-to-use multiview client software provides simultaneous viewing of up to sixteen (16) rooms.
- Remote control of a powerful PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) camera to effectively examine the patient.
- Quick and easy installation on a physician’s computer and a user-friendly interface requiring minimal training.
- Can be deployed utilizing the table top stand (included), mounted on a wall or on a medical cart for ultimate flexibility.
- Improved care coordination and collaboration.
- Improved productivity and efficiency of staff.
- Individual or group therapy for psychiatric care.
Who Uses It?
- Hospitals — Patient Rooms, Psychiatric Care, Remote Monitoring
- Long-Term Care Facilities — Patient Rooms, Psychiatric Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities — Patient Rooms, Psychiatric Care, Remote Monitoring
- Mental Health Facilities — Individual or Group Therapies
- Correctional Healthcare — Psychiatric Care
SIP compliant: Interoperable with standards-based video systems (SIP V2.0).
Direct Signaling: provides for operation without any additional investment.
Inputs: Analog SD input (NTSC/PAL) (Primary & Auxiliary); HD input (DVI-D)
Features: Three scaling modes for camera input (stretch, bars, and crop); High quality image capture (up to 1920 X 1080 resolution).
Inputs: Two wideband microphone inputs primary channel; Audio inputs may be mixed, scaled, muted at will.
Outputs: Dual speaker outputs 6 watts per channel individually adjustable.
Network Interface Hardware:
- Gigabit ethernet port.
- 802.11 b,g,n Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR & BLE.
- MPEG 4 AVC (Part 11, H.264 baseline) video encoding/decoding.
- QCIF, CIF, 4CIF, VGA, SVGA, 720P and 1080P resolutions.
- 30, 20, 14, 10, 5, 1 Frames per second.
- Full duplex speakerphone.
- Narrow and wide band operation (8 and 16 KHz sample rates).
- Acoustic echo canceller.
- Non-linear echo suppression (ERL greater than 28 dB for F = 300-3400 Hz).
- Double-talk detection.
- Protocols: SIP V2.0 (RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264); SDP (RFC 2327); RTP (RFC 1889, 1890); RTCP (RFC 1889); STUN (RFC 3789); SIPS (RFC 3261); SRTP (RFC 3711, 4568); MKI (Described in RFC 3711); AES (Supports 128, 195, 256 bit encryption keys).
Continuous bandwidth monitoring during a call adjusting the video parameters spatially and temporally, to insure that the call “fits” in the available bandwidth. Bandwidth optimization software configurable to allow for favoring temporal or spatial optimization.
- G.711, G7.22, G.729A, G.729.
- VAD, DTX, CNG, PLC.
- Dynamic jitter buffer.
- Dynamic payload negotiation.
- Codec name assignment.
- Adjustable audio frames per packet.
Weight: 8 lbs.
Power: Input: 100-240 volts 50-60 Hz; 2.1 Amps. Output: 12 volts DC.
Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C.
Operating humidity: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing.
Non-operating temperature: -40 to 70°C.
Non-operating humidity: 10 to 90% RH non-condensing.
Approvals & Compliance:
- IEC 60601-1-3 ED.
- Compliance with FCC 47 CFR Part 15.
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device Data System.
- Medical Device Directive EN 60601-1.