Powerful Audio/Video Server for Your Telemedicine System
WHAT IS MEDIALINK IV™?
MediaLink IV is the fourth generation in ProConnections’ line of bi-directional audio/video servers. MediaLink IV allows you to utilize an existing or new speaker, microphone, and camera that can be easily connected to industry standard I/O connectors. The server is built utilizing ProConnections’ state-of-the-art audio/video technology and provides easy integration as part of a comprehensive telemedicine system.
MEDIALINK IV: AFFORDABLE AND PROVEN
Over 8,000 ICU patients rely on MediaLink servers as the audio/video component of the remote monitoring system.
- Highest quality of audio and video.
- Supports both standard definition and high definition video.
- Easy-to-use standalone client software,
- Allows for remote control of a PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) camera.
- Fully configurable and adaptable to your telemedicine system components.
- Multi-conferencing capability that can support four-way video conferencing between on local (patient) and three remote streams (medical care providers) without additional hardware.
- Available SDK for integration with existing software packages.
- SIP compliant: Interoperable with standards-based video systems (SIP V2.0).
- “Direct Signaling” provides for operating without any additional investment.
- Inputs: Analog SD input (NTSC/PAL) (Primary & Auxiliary); HD input (DVI-D)
- Outputs: Composite output (RCA); HDMI output (1080P digital); (Optional component output – 1080 analog).
Features: 16:9 Widescreen format on HD outputs; 4:3 SD format on NTSC output; Dual monitor capability; Three scaling modes for camera input (stretch, bars, and crop); High quality image capture (up to 1920 X 1080 resolution).
- Inputs: Two wideband microphone inputs primary channel; Audio inputs may be mixed, scaled, muted at will.
- Outputs: Dual speaker outputs 6 watts per channel individually adjustable.
Network Interface Hardware:
- Gigabit ethernet port.
- 802.11 b,g,n wireless ethernet port.
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR & BLE.
- Width: 11″
- Height: 2″
- Depth: 9 3/4″
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Power: Input: 100-240 volts 50-60 Hz; 2.1 Amps. Output: 12 volts DC.
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C.
- Operating humidity: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing.
- Non-operating temperature: -40 to 70°C.
- Non-operating humidity: 10 to 90% RH non-condensing.
Alarm Interface Hardware:
- Dry contact alarm interface with programmable enunciation (local, client or server based).
Approvals & Compliance:
- IEC 60601-1-3 ED.
- Compliance with FCC 47 CFR Part 15.
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device Data System.
- Medical Device Directive EN 60601-1.
- MPEG 4 AVC (Part 11, H.264 baseline) video encoding/decoding.
- QCIF, CIF, 4CIF, VGA, SVGA, 720P and 1080P resolutions.
- 30, 20, 14, 10, 5, 1 Frames per second.
- Full duplex speakerphone.
- Narrow and wide band operation (8 and 16 KHz sample rates).
- Acoustic echo canceller.
- Non-linear echo suppression (ERL greater than 28 dB for F = 300-3400 Hz).
- Double-talk detection.
- Protocols: SIP V2.0 (RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264); SDP (RFC 2327); RTP (RFC 1889, 1890); RTCP (RFC 1889); STUN (RFC 3789); SIPS (RFC 3261); SRTP (RFC 3711, 4568); MKI (Described in RFC 3711); AES (Supports 128, 195, 256 bit encryption keys).
- G.711, G7.22, G.729A, G.729.
- VAD, DTX, CNG, PLC.
- Dynamic jitter buffer.
- Dynamic payload negotiation.
- Codec name assignment.
- Adjustable audio frames per packet.
Continuous bandwidth monitoring during a call adjusting the video parameters spatially and temporally, to insure that the call “fits” in the available bandwidth. Bandwidth optimization software configurable to allow for favoring temporal or spatial optimization.