Powerful Audio/Video Server for Your Telemedicine System
WHAT IS MEDIALINK IV™?
MediaLink IV is the fourth generation in ProConnections’ line of bi-directional audio/video servers. MediaLink IV allows you to utilize an existing or new speaker, microphone, and camera that can be easily connected to industry standard I/O connectors. The server is built utilizing ProConnections’ state-of-the-art audio/video technology and provides easy integration as part of a comprehensive telemedicine system.
MEDIALINK IV: AFFORDABLE, PROVEN AND ADAPTABLE
Over 11,000 ICU and critical care patients rely on MediaLink servers as the audio/video component of the remote monitoring system. Its sharp video processing can continuously monitor and adjust quality levels based on available bandwidth. Clear, wide band stereo audio provides the acoustic separation needed to help remote clinicians distinguish voices in busy room environments. And, built-in multi-conferencing support means there’s no need for additional multi-conferencing hardware or services.
- Highest quality of audio and video.
- Supports both standard definition and high definition video.
- Easy-to-use standalone client software,
- Allows for remote control of a PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) camera.
- Fully configurable and adaptable to your telemedicine system components.
- Multi-conferencing capability that can support four-way video conferencing between on local (patient) and three remote streams (medical care providers) without additional hardware.
- Available SDK for integration with existing software packages.
- SIP compliant: Interoperable with standards-based video systems (SIP V2.0).
- Direct Signaling: provides for operation without any additional investment.
- Inputs: Analog SD input (NTSC/PAL) (Primary & Auxiliary); HD input (DVI-D)
- Outputs: Composite output (RCA); HDMI output (1080P digital); (Optional component output – 1080 analog).
- Features: Three scaling modes for camera input (stretch, bars, and crop); High quality image capture (up to 1920 X 1080 resolution).
- Inputs: Two wideband microphone inputs primary channel; Audio inputs may be mixed, scaled, muted at will.
- Outputs: Dual speaker outputs 6 watts per channel individually adjustable.
Alarm Interface Hardware:
- Dry contact alarm interface with programmable enunciation (local, client or server based).
Network Interface Hardware:
- Gigabit ethernet port.
- 802.11 b,g,n Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR & BLE.
- MPEG 4 AVC (Part 11, H.264 baseline) video encoding/decoding.
- QCIF, CIF, 4CIF, VGA, SVGA, 720P and 1080P resolutions.
- 30, 20, 14, 10, 5, 1 Frames per second.
- Full duplex speakerphone.
- Narrow and wide band operation (8 and 16 KHz sample rates).
- Acoustic echo canceller.
- Non-linear echo suppression (ERL greater than 28 dB for F = 300-3400 Hz).
- Double-talk detection.
- Protocols: SIP V2.0 (RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264); SDP (RFC 2327); RTP (RFC 1889, 1890); RTCP (RFC 1889); STUN (RFC 3789); SIPS (RFC 3261); SRTP (RFC 3711, 4568); MKI (Described in RFC 3711); AES (Supports 128, 195, 256 bit encryption keys).
Continuous bandwidth monitoring during a call adjusting the video parameters spatially and temporally, to insure that the call “fits” in the available bandwidth. Bandwidth optimization software configurable to allow for favoring temporal or spatial optimization.
- G.711, G7.22, G.729A, G.729.
- VAD, DTX, CNG, PLC.
- Dynamic jitter buffer.
- Dynamic payload negotiation.
- Codec name assignment.
- Adjustable audio frames per packet.
- Width: 11″
- Height: 2″
- Depth: 9 3/4″
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Power: Input: 100-240 volts 50-60 Hz; 2.1 Amps. Output: 12 volts DC.
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C.
- Operating humidity: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing.
- Non-operating temperature: -40 to 70°C.
- Non-operating humidity: 10 to 90% RH non-condensing.
Approvals & Compliance:
- IEC 60601-1-3 ED.
- Compliance with FCC 47 CFR Part 15.
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device Data System.
- Medical Device Directive EN 60601-1.