ProMCS™-3000 Medical Consultation System
WHAT IS PROMCS-3000?
Introducing the flexible, cost-effective telemedicine system from ProConnections that enables healthcare providers access to real-time consultations between the patient and an offsite physician via the internet. Designed specifically for use in healthcare settings, you can expect the very best experience and performance for your patients, caregivers and providers at an affordable price.
With solutions offering both high definition and standard definition options, the ProMCS-3000 allows an offsite physician to personally assess a patient’s condition and quickly provide treatment options to the onsite caregiver, often preventing rehospitalization.
ADAPTABLE AND FLEXIBLE
The ProMCS-3000 provides additional functionality including the ability to utilize peripherals, such as electronic stethoscopes, video otoscopes, wound cameras and more, to aid in the patient evaluation. Conduct a consultation with up to four participants such as the patient, physician, physicians teams and specialists.
Operate either with wired networking or Wi-Fi environments. While the ProMCS-3000 comes with a table top stand it can also be mounted on a mobile cart or secured permanently with a wall mount.
PROMCS-3000 IS A POWERFUL TELEMEDICINE AUDIO/VIDEO CONSULTATION SOLUTION.
- Intuitive client software provides offsite physicians with the tools necessary to perform a meaningful medical evaluation:
- Remote control of a powerful PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) camera to effectively examine the patient.
- Ability to store and capture images on the physician’s computer.
- Quick and easy installation on a physician’s computer and a user-friendly interface requiring minimal training.
- The system provides additional functionality including the ability to:
- Utilize peripherals, such as electronic stethoscopes, video otoscopes, wound camera and more to aid in the patient evaluation.
- Conduct a consultation with up to four participants such as the patient, physician, physicians teams, specialists or family members.
- Flexibility to maximize effectiveness within your patient-care facility.
- Operates in either a wired or wireless environment.
- Supports both standard definition and high definition video.
- The ProMCS™ unit can be deployed utilizing the table top stand (included), mounted on a wall or on a medical cart for ultimate flexibility.
No longer constrained by the inherent limitations of a phone conversation, doctors using the ProMCS-3000 can give patients better quality of care!
- Timely access to offsite physicians allowing for better “treat or transport” decisions.
- Access to specialists to assist with quicker and more accurate diagnosis, evaluations and medication needs.
- Improved productivity and efficiency of staff.
- Remote participation of family members in the health decisions and care needs of their loved ones.
- A strengthened positioning and market advantage by promoting cutting-edge technology in support of the best care possible.
- Reduction of hospital readmissions and stressful visits to the patient’s specialist from a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Enhance preventative care and chronic disease management through remote monitoring and education.
Who Uses It?
For more demanding communications and telemedicine applications, the ProMCS-3000 is appropriate for:
- Long-Term Care Facilities — “Treat or Transport”, Patient Rooms
- Hospitals — Emergency Rooms, ICUs, Patient Rooms
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Mental Health Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
- And More!
- SIP compliant: Interoperable with standards-based video systems (SIP V2.0).
- Direct Signaling: Provides for operating without any additional investment.
Unit includes: Video server; 21” integrated LED flat panel monitor; (max. resolution 1920 x 1080); Standard Definition PTZ camera with 18X zoom lens; Sound bar with integrated microphones and speakers; Cables; One-touch control panel. Available in black or white.
- Inputs: Two analog SD inputs (NTSC/PAL)(Primary & Auxiliary); HD input (DVI-D).
- Outputs: Composite output (RCA); HDMI output (1080P digital); (Optional component output -1080 analog).
- Features: 16:9 Widescreen format on HD outputs; 4:3 SD format on NTSC output; Dual monitor capability; Three scaling modes for camera input (stretch, bars, and crop); High quality image capture (up to 1920 x 1080 resolution).
- Inputs: Two wideband microphone inputs primary channel; Line level stereo inputs for diagnostic. secondary channel; Audio inputs may be mixed, scaled, muted at will.
- Outputs: Dual speaker outputs 6 watts per channel individually.
Alarm Interface Hardware:
- Dry contact alarm interface with programmable enunciation (local, client or server based).
- Two high speed USB ports.
- Standard camera: 1/4 EXview HAD CCD; 18X optical zoom lens (optional high definition camera available at additional cost).
- MPEG 4 AVC (Part 11, H.264 baseline) video encoding/decoding.
- QCIF, CIF, 4CIF, VGA, SVGA, 720P and 1080P resolutions.
- 30, 20, 14, 10, 5, 1 Frames per second.
- Full duplex speakerphone.
- Narrow and wide band operation (8 and 16 KHz sample rates).
- Acoustic echo canceller.
- Noise cancellation.
- Non-linear echo suppression (ERL greater than 28 dB for F = 300-3400 Hz).
- Double-talk detection.
- Protocols: SIP V2.0 (RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264); SDP (RFC 2327); RTP (RFC 1889, 1890); RTCP (RFC 1889); STUN (RFC 3789); SIPS (RFC 3261); SRTP (RFC 3711, 4568); MKI (Described in RFC 3711); AES (Supports 128, 195, 256 bit encryption keys).
Network Interface Hardware:
- Gigabit ethernet port.
- 802.11 b,g,n wireless ethernet port.
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR & BLE.
Continuous bandwidth monitoring during a call adjusting the video parameters spatially and temporally, to insure that the call “fits” in the available bandwidth. Bandwidth optimization software configurable to allow for favoring temporal or spatial optimization.
- G.711, G.722, G.729A, G.729.
- VAD, DTX, CNG, PLC.
- Dynamic jitter buffer.
- Dynamic payload negotiation.
- Codec name assignment.
- Adjustable audio frames per packet.
- Diameter: 20″
- Height: 15″
- Depth: 7″
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Power: Input: 100-240 volts 50-60 Hz; 2.1 Amps. / Output: 12 volts DC.
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40°C.
- Operating humidity: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing.
- Non-operating temperature: -40 to 70°C.
- Non-operating humidity: 10 to 90% RH non-condensing.
Approvals & Compliance:
- IEC 60601-1-3 ED.
- Compliance with FCC 47 CFR Part 15.
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device Data System.
- Medical Device Directive EN 60601-1.